One of the most annoying phrases I hear is "I've been dancing since I was 2."
No. No you haven't. That would be allowing for quite a flexible definition of 'dancing'
Following the logic here are the other things that I have been doing since I was 2:
* I, too, have been a painter and sculpted since toddlerhood. Some of my early work is more Cubist, but I believe quite impressive.
* Driving. I easily navigated the roads on my big wheel or tricycle to the point that I should have considered a career as a professional driver.
* Writer. Sure some of my 'scribblings' were difficult to interpret, but no less intriguing. It was still important to get my message out.
* Decorating - I have heard stories about some of the many ways I managed to alter my surroundings. Personally, I object to the term destructive. I'm more fond of the phrase 'creative removal.'
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad